These buffalo chicken biscuits are the perfect snack for game day. Flaky biscuits stuffed with buffalo chicken dip, can’t get any better than that.
Can y’all believe super bowl is this coming weekend? Time to load up on the food and adult beverages and watch the game. Have to make sure you have the perfect game day food.
If you’re anything like me the food is the most important part. I love all things appetizers. Having a little this and a little that is my preferred way of eating. So parties where food is served I’m all game.
My favorite thing are dips. I love dipping some sort of carb into a dish filled with yummy goodness. That’s where these buffalo chicken biscuits use my yummy buffalo chicken dip recipe. So I thought why not take one of my favorite recipes and add a little more.
Have you seen those pull apart bread recipes before? So this is kind of like a miniature version of that but made with this pilsbury flaky biscuits. I just love these flaky biscuits. Peeling those buttery, flakey layers are just so yummy.
You want to start with heating up your buffalo chicken dip. Start with the cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing seasoning. Get all the cream cheese melted and all the flavors mixed together before adding the chicken. After that is done set it aside.
Now the peeling of the biscuit layers. Take one biscuit and start feeling where one of the layers start and start peeling. You want to get 3 layers from each biscuit.
So now take one layer of biscuit add some buffalo chicken dip on top then some cheese. Add another layer of biscuit, the dip, then cheese. Do this one more time then the last layer is just a biscuit layer. Now do all these steps 6 times.
Grab a muffin tin and spray it with some cooking oil. Then stuff those muffin tins. This recipe makes six biscuits. These are some big boys though. You could always cut each one in half before cooking and make 12 smaller biscuits.
Now just pop them in the oven and let them cook. When you start seeing that golden color they are ready to pull out. It’s best to serve them after cooking, but still taste great even after cooled.
You will have an awesome game day appetizer your guests will love. Ooey gooey and buttery flaky all wrapped up into one tasty treat.
Buffalo Chicken Biscuits
- 1 can pilsbury flaky biscuits 8 biscuits
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing seasoning
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and ranch dressing seasoning to a pan and melt and mix over medium high heat. Add chicken after melted and set aside
- Take apart biscuits and peel layers from each biscuit making sure to get three layers from each biscuit
- lay a layer of biscuit down then spoon on some chicken dip and then top with cheese. Add a biscuit layer on top of that then chicken dip and cheese. Do that one more time and the last layer just a biscuit layer.
- Repeat all the above steps to make 6 full biscuits
- Spray a muffin tin and fill with the biscuits. Cook between 13-16 minutes until biscuits start to turn a golden color.