Easy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip
With only 3 ingredients this Easy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip can be whipped up in no time and ready to serve in 5 minutes at your next get together.
- 16 oz ranch dip
- 1 cup bacon pieces
- 1.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl empty ranch dip
Add bacon pieces and shredded cheddar cheese
Stir until it is mixed well
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 days
- To keep this recipe as easy as possible buy bacon pieces and already shredded cheddar cheese. But if you don't care about super simple you can make your own bacon pieces and shred your own cheese
- Don't buy the finely shredded cheddar cheese. Get the one that is a little thicker. Gives you more of a cheddar taste in each bite.
- Doesn't matter which pre made ranch dip you buy. Whichever is your favorite or favorite brand will do
- You can add other stuff too to the dip like green onions, jalapenos, cayenne, or spicy ranch seasoning
- You can store this for 4 days in the refrigerator
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 893mg | Potassium: 21mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 212IU | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg