Peppermint Bark Grahams
This peppermint bark grahams is the perfect Christmas treat. With only 3 ingredients these are simple to make and even easier to eat.
Servings 18 Cookies
- 1 Sleeve Graham crackers
- 24 Oz Bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 Bag Peppermint candy 16 oz
- 1 bag green candy melts
Take all peppermint out of individual wrappings and put in a large plastic bag and crush with a mallet
Break all graham crackers in half and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper
Add candy melts to a ziploc bag and melt in 30 second intervals. Mend the chocolate in he bag after each heating. Repeat until melted
Cut the tip off of one end of the melted candy melt bag.
Add white chocolate chips to a bowl and heat for in 30 seconds intervals. Stir after each heating and keeping heating and stirring until melted
Dip a graham crackers half in the melted white chocolate and flip over to the other side
Use a fork to make sure the graham cracker is completely covered and use two forks to move to the parchment paper
Take your melted candy melts and drizzle on top of your chocolate covered graham
Then sprinkle some peppermint on top of the graham
Let the chocolate set for about an hour before serving or wrapping up
- Don't overheat your white chocolate. This is easy to do. That's why you only heat it in 30 second intervals and stir it around after each time. If you do overheat, it isn't ruined. You just have to wait to let it cool which can take a little time.
- Use a ziploc baggie to drizzle the green candy melts. No need for bakers bags because one snip in a corner of a ziploc bag works just as well. Make the cut small. You can always cut more off if needed.
- Make sure the bowl you are melting your white chocolate in is wide enough to fit your halved graham cracker in.
- If at any point your white chocolate or candy melts start to harden up just throw them in the microwave again no more than 30 seconds.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 340.71kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.54g | Protein: 2.22g | Fat: 14.02g | Saturated Fat: 9.07g | Cholesterol: 7.94mg | Sodium: 41.46mg | Potassium: 108.11mg | Fiber: 0.08g | Sugar: 43.6g | Vitamin A: 11.34IU | Vitamin C: 0.19mg | Calcium: 75.22mg | Iron: 0.09mg